Friday, March 22, 2013

Evil Dwelt, won

It was a dominant win for I Made Evil, Dwelt: Lewd, Live Ed Am I this week.  They were a song tie-breaker away from winning all four rounds.  They ended up with 35 points after winning rounds 1, 2, and 4 with Los Pervertibles de la Noche taking down round 3.  As dominant as I Made Evil, Dwelt: Lewd, Live Ed Am I were on the night, they still didn't pull the jackpot, so next week there is a 1 in 3 chance.

Here are the topics picked by I Made Evil, Dwelt: Lewd, Live Ed Am I for next week's round 2:
Ginny Weasley
Sirins Black
Neville Longbottom
Moaning Myrtle
Severus Snape
Nymphadora Tonks
Mad Eye Moody
Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback
Oliver Wood
The Grey Lady
Bellatrix Lestrange
Victor Krum
Gellert Grindelwald
Minerva mcGonagall

Yep, those are all Harry Potter characters, so get your muggle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment